Our strategic intent
Our strategic intent is to unleash the power of the Internet to deliver the best solutions to Canadians at home, in the workplace and on the move.
Our strategic imperatives
We have six strategic imperatives that guide our efforts and serve as a framework for our actions:
- Building national capabilities across data, IP, voice and wireless
- Providing integrated solutions that differentiate TELUS from our competitors
- Partnering, acquiring and divesting to accelerate the implementation of our strategy and focus our resources on core business
- Focusing relentlessly on the growth markets of data, IP and wireless
- Going to market as one team, under a common brand, executing a single strategy
- Investing in internal capabilities to build a high-performance culture and efficient operation.
The TELUS team works together to deliver future friendly services, and our values guide the way:
- We embrace change and initiate opportunity
- We have a passion for growth
- We believe in spirited teamwork
- We have the courage to innovate