Spread the word
Connect with us on Facebook for the latest updates.
TELUS Community Ambassadors®
TELUS has a large pool of retirees and team members who are passionate about volunteering in the communities where they live, work and serve. More than 3,500 current, former and retired TELUS team members volunteer as TELUS Community Ambassadors in 23 clubs in communities across B.C., Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada.
In 2014, TELUS Community Ambassadors contributed to the donation of 68,000 care items, including:
- 14,983 comfort kits (personal hygiene items for the homeless and displaced families)
- 10,500 Kits for Kids (backpacks filled with school supplies for less fortunate children)
- 3,820 Heart and Lung Pillows (for patients after surgery)
- More than 38,346 other items such as preemie toques, lap blankets and finger puppets
TELUS Community Ambassador Clubs
You can learn about the local initiatives being undertaken in each community by clicking on the link to each club below.
The contributions of the TELUS Community Ambassadors helped TELUS earn recognition by the Association of Fundraising Professionals as the 2010 Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation, making us the first Canadian company to receive this global honour.
If you’re a current or retired TELUS team member and would like to become a member of the TELUS Community Ambassadors in your community, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Corner is the bi-annual newsletter of the TELUS Community Ambassadors to keep them up-to-date on TELUS news and activities and events in the local clubs. Here are past issues:
- Community Corner Issue 26
- Community Corner Issue 25
- Community Corner Issue 24
- Community Corner Issue 23
- Community Corner Issue 22
- Community Corner Issue 21
- Previous newsletters
At TELUS, we are committed to keeping our Ambassadors connected with their company and with each other. To receive the newsletter please contact us at email@example.com.